The HP Reverb G2 VR headset equipped with industry-leading lenses and speakers designed by Valve, our HMD provides high quality resolution and fully immersive spatial audio. With murafree, 2160 x 2160 LCD panels per eye, you can now see more detail than ever before. HP’s Reverb G2 really delivers on visual fidelity thanks to its 2,160 × 2,160 per-eye displays. Visible screen door is virtually non-existent on the headset, offering easily the greatest clarity of any headset in its class.
HP Reverb G2 VR – Specifications:
|Resolution||2,160 × 2,160 (4.7MP) per-eye (LCD)|
|Lenses||Single element Fresnel|
|Field of View||114° diagonal|
|Connectors||USB-C, DisplayPort, Power|
|Tracking||Quad on-board camera (no external beacons)|
|Controllers||Reverb G2 controllers|
HP has partnership with with Valve and Microsoft, the G2 features a sleek, all-black exterior similar to that of the 2019 Reverb. Unlike the original, however, the G2 does away with the charcoal fabric material in favor of an all-plastic front plate. The cable port has also been moved to the top of the headset behind the mask. While this may sound inconvenient, the G2 features an easy-to-remove magnetic face mask, making it a breeze to swap masks and adjust the cable on-the-fly.
Take a look at the next generation @HP Virtual Reality HMD. Developed in collaboration with @valvesoftware and @Microsoft, the upcoming Reverb G2 headset is #VR with no compromises. Get a sneak peek + put your name on the list: https://t.co/atlGE16W7w pic.twitter.com/vH2r4ZFqDA
— Alex Cho (@AlexChoHP) March 26, 2020
- Get more clarity over the previous gen with new lenses designed by Valve. And, interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment allows you to adapt with the width of lenses – so you get a perfect fit.
- With four cameras and internal sensors for position detection, you can now track more of your arm movement. Jump right into virtual reality without additional peripherals.
- Immerse yourself in ultra sharp visuals with mura-free, 2160 x 2160 LCD panels per eye and full RGB stripe.
- Looking for access across all VR content? With compatibility across both SteamVR & Windows Mixed Reality,1 access to everything VR is within reach. All with quick & painless setup.
- Connecting directly to the headset, our new and improved 6 meter cable is thinner, lighter and longer than ever, allowing for more room to move freely.
- With a smaller and more ergonomic design, our controllers are more natural and comfortable to hold onto. Plus, get superb tracking performance with integrated Bluetooth® connection.
- Get a high-quality audio experience with industry-leading Valve speakers. They sit off the ear by 10mm, allowing you to have a more comfortable fit.
- Increased cushion size allows for even weight distribution. Flex material and magnetic detachability provide a custom fit, no matter your face shape or size.