The Chinese company Vivo will ill reportedly launch its V19 model smartphone on 3 April. The company has not officially confirmed this information, but Vivo has postponed the event. The brand has removed the old tweet about the March 26 announcement. Prior to launch. The company already revealed that Indian V19 will have six cameras – two on the front and four at the back. The rear cameras are said to be the same as the ones on the Indonesian V19 which was launched recently, but the 32MP front-facing camera is now joined by an 8MP ultrawide unit.
- SIM: Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Processor: Snapdragon 730G, Octa Core, 2.2 GHz Processor
- RAM: 8 GB RAM, 128 GB inbuilt
- Battery: 4500 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
- Display: 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2340 px Display
- Camera: 64 MP Quad Rear & 32 MP + 8 MP Dual Front Camera
- Memory Card: Not Supported
- OS: Android v9.0 (Pie)
The Vivo V19 is expected to be priced at around the Rs 25,000 at launch for the base version in India.
ViVO Y19 Unboxing And Review | Hindi
visit our Website- https://gadgets4you.in/ Vivo Y19- Namaskar, Iss video me hum kar rahe hai vivo Y19 Unboxing and Review | aapko bata de yeh device vivo ...